12. Grateful for friends. especially the new ones from RCIA.
13. Grateful for calm after the storm. In our life and the real storms
14. Grateful for Education. That my children can learn in a controlled environment
15. Grateful for the Crucifix. Everyday we have a reminder of exactly what Jesus did for us!
16. Grateful for Siblings. They will always have a best friend!
17. Grateful for Vacation. Its coming in Four days!
18. Grateful for family pets. they keep my children occupied and our hearts warm.
19. Grateful for Nap time. so I can have alone time or even a nap on some days!
20. Grateful for Nature. That my children have a clean environment to play.
21. Grateful for our Military. They do way more than they our rewarded for!
This Post is linked up to A Holy Experience.