CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Still no Camera :(

No Camera in my house is making me very unhappy. I hate missing out on saving the moments of my little ones throughout the day. We lost it about two months ago and we are not sure what happened. We had it when Bryson got his first haircut then never saw it after that. Anyways, Vent over! Hopefully the Lord will bless me again one day with a camera to capture my babies with!

It stinks that my Blog is lacking pictures as well. So, Bryson is learning Colors at the moment. He sorts the Counting bears into cups by color and names them! I am so proud of him. Emery can Sight Read now. She can read easy three letter words such as Cat, the, read, she, met, need, etc. She is also learning more than and less that in math. She loves school and it is the first thing she asks for when she wakes up!
"These Commandments that I give you today should be upon your hearts; Impress them upon your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down, and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your forehead. Write them on the door frames of your house and on your gates." Deuteronomy 6:6-9

No comments:

Post a Comment