CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day



Well the wonderful thing about mother's day is I just woke up and its 11:00am! Gotta love Mommies Day. While I sit here typing away my hubby is in the kitchen making pancakes, EJ is walking around with her Dora pocket book on her arm and pushing her baby stroller, and bry is playing in the floor with his toy firetruck and daddy's belt. He will probally see much more than he wants of that thing in the long run! :) Not much planned for today just to hang around and enjoy each others company.

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there, especially the ones who raised Seth and I. We really appreciate all you do and the love that you are able to show to our kids.




1 comment:

  1. Hmmm I'm doing that sleeping in thing next year...I like that!

    I hope your day was wonderful :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete