CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Tasty Tuesdays


I am going to try and start something new where each week I will post a recipe of our family Favorites! I love to make something out of nothing... especially when the cupboards are empty. This past week I tried my hand at making Fried Cheese Sticks. here is how I did it.

Ingredients:
Mozzerella Cheese Sticks (I bought the ones that were Mozzerella and cheddar. These are the String Cheese sticks you get for snacks.)
2 Eggs (beaten)
1 cup of Flour
1 1/2 Cups of Bread crumbs(if you dont have these you can used crushed up Cheerios, Corn Flakes, Crackers, ETC.)
2 TBS Garlic Powder
1 Cup Oil

Heat Oil in Pan until you can drop a litle flour in it and it sizzles. Put flour in a pan, eggs in a pan, and breadcrumbs and Garlic Powder in a pan. Break Cheese Stick in Half and roll in Flour. Roll through Eggs. Roll through Bread Crumb mixture. Drop in Hot Oil and Fry on Each side for about 1 minute.

2 comments:

  1. I made these for myself and my hubby tonight as a late night snack while we watched movies. Yum! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete